Career Opportunities at Our 3 Locations
We are seeking qualified applicants for different positions with our company, including:
- Certified Nurse Assistants
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Environmental Services
- Dietary Positions
- Activities Assistants
- Assisted Living Universal Workers
Community Nursing Home, Inc. is seeking individuals who want to make an important difference each day in the quality of life for the elders who reside at Clarksville Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation Center and Westside Assisted Living Suites.
As an employee you would be part of a collaborative team whose energy, creativity, and communication are valued and rewarded.
We believe in your quality of life too, so you will find our culture provides on-going opportunities to grow, well-balanced life/work and a commitment to coaching that enables you to be the best you can be.
To learn if we are the right place for you, simply fill out an application and tell us a little about yourself! Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we are unable to provide a tour; however, applications are available online or please give us a call at 319-278-4900 and our Human Resources Dept. would be happy to mail or email you an application. Thank you for your interest in joining our TEAM, we look forward to hearing from you!
- CNA—Fulltime 2nd shift
- CNA – Fulltime 3rd shift
- CNA- PRN all shifts
- CMA—Fulltime 2nd shift and PRN all shifts
The certified nursing assistant is responsible for assisting with resident care within their scope of practice as well as other work which supports the residents’ environment and home. The certified nursing assistant assists to ensure optimal resident care is provided. The certified nursing assistant assists the team to provide and maintain a clean, safe, and attractive environment for residents and tenants. Tasks include components of direct patient care, nutrition, observation, documentation, general maintenance of the residents’ environment, assuring resident safety and duties not specifically listed but logical to the position as directed by the supervisor.
Not Certified, NO problem? Nursing Assistant opportunities are also available with immediate on-site training and requirement to complete the certification course at a later date. Please contact Shawn Pierce, RN, DON for more information.
- PRN all shifts and Fulltime 3rd shift
As the nurse, you will assist in the supervision and administration of quality nursing care for the facility. Furthermore, you will assist in maintaining a physical, social, and psychological environment which will be conducive to the best interest and welfare of the residents and tenants.
Required Active Iowa Board of Nursing License.
- Responsible for safety of residents being transported to and from doctor appointments and special events.
- Availability- as needed (Often Hours occur between Monday- Friday 7am-4pm; however, nights and weekend may occur)
- Driver is to stay with resident at appointment and when necessary taking them to the different areas of hospital or to help check them into the hospital.
- Reports routine maintenance to ensure proper maintenance is keep on the vehicle and to ensure appointment is set.
- Assuring resident safety.
- Driver is responsible for keeping the inside/outside of van clean.
- Ensure snack(s) along for diabetic residents/tenants and bottled water on hot days for resident comfort.
- Arrive at appointments on time, taking paperwork and returning all physicians’ visit information to the Nursing Department.
- It is a PRN position.
Maintain a valid driver’s license with a chauffeur endorsement and CPR certification.
- Low schedule- PM Dish hours (4:45-6:45pm). 3-4 days per week and every other weekend & holiday.
Seeking a dedicated individual to assist with meal preparation, dishes, and clean up. Please call and ask for Rachel for more information!
If you are applying for a current career opportunity above please fill out online application in the top right corner of the page. If you are interested in joining our team and are not applying for one of the positions listed above; please do not hesitate to complete an employment application and your application will remain on file for future openings where you are able to demonstrate your knowledge and expertise.
Community Nursing Home, Inc. is a team-oriented environment operating in a rural homelike environment for the residents and tenants. Our small town campus, provides array of living options which include: independent, assisted living, respite, skilled nursing and traditional nursing home care. In addition, all full-time positions offer competitive salaries and full benefits.
If your professional mission matches our mission, vision, ethics and you have a desire to provide the highest quality of care and make a in the lives of others, consider Community Nursing Home, Inc. d/b/a Clarksville Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation and Westside Assisted Livings Suites your choice of employment.
If you have any questions, please contact Lacey Debner at 319-278-4900
Benefits and perks
- *Medical, *dental, vision, *life insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Community Owned Campus
- *401k retirement plan
- *Experience Based Pay
- Tuition assistance for continuing education
- Cross training opportunities
- Paid Breaks and Meal Times
- *Shift Differential
* includes facility contribution, shift differential varies, varies by department and position
Application for Employment
The entire Application form must be completed, including your signature and the date.