Current Medicare.gov Rates:
* Overall 5 Star
* Health Inspections- 4 out of 5
* Staffing- 4 out of 5
* Quality Measures- 5 out of 5
Career Opportunities at Our 3 Locations
2021 Deficiency FREE survey!!
We are seeking qualified applicants for different positions with our company, including:
- Certified Nurse Assistants
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Environmental Services
- Dietary Positions
- Activities Assistants
- Assisted Living Universal Workers
Community Nursing Home, Inc. is seeking individuals who want to make an important difference each day in the quality of life for the elders who reside at Clarksville Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation Center and Westside Assisted Living Suites.
As an employee you would be part of a collaborative team whose energy, creativity, and communication are valued and rewarded.
We believe in your quality of life too, so you will find our culture provides on-going opportunities to grow, well-balanced life/work and a commitment to coaching that enables you to be the best you can be.
To learn if we are the right place for you, simply fill out an application and tell us a little about yourself! Applications are available online or please give us a call at 319-278-4900 and our Human Resources Dept. would be happy to mail or email you an application. Thank you for your interest in joining our TEAM, we look forward to hearing from you!
- AM and PM Aide opportunities available 24+ hours a week.
Environmental Services- Hospitality Specialist: PRN
- Housekeeping and Laundry tasks and duties.
- 1st shift hours (starting shift at 6am)
- 1st Shift Full-Time 6am-2pm
- 2nd Shift Full-Time 2pm-10pm
- 3rd Shift Part-time 10pm-6am
- 3rd shift 32+ hours
- every other weekend/holiday rotation
- CNA – Fulltime 3rd shift
- CNA- PRN all shifts
- CMA—Fulltime 2nd shift and PRN all shifts
The certified nursing assistant is responsible for assisting with resident care within their scope of practice as well as other work which supports the residents’ environment and home. The certified nursing assistant assists to ensure optimal resident care is provided. The certified nursing assistant assists the team to provide and maintain a clean, safe, and attractive environment for residents and tenants. Tasks include components of direct patient care, nutrition, observation, documentation, general maintenance of the residents’ environment, assuring resident safety and duties not specifically listed but logical to the position as directed by the supervisor.
Not Certified, NO problem? Nursing Assistant opportunities are also available with immediate on-site training and requirement to complete the certification course at a later date. Please contact Jordan Pierce, RN, BSN, DON for more information.
ASSISTED LIVING- UNIVERSAL AIDE
- Employment standards are consistent with EEOC for all people applying for or holding this position.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Requirements: Minimum of 18 years of age and successful completion of a Certified Medication Aide (CMA) or a Medication Manager course- expense paid through employer, if appliable.
Typical Work Schedule: Ability to work at least three 12-hour shifts a week. Does not include overnights. Includes the weekend rotation (minimum of every 13th weekend and every other holiday).
If you are applying for a current career opportunity above please fill out online application in the top right corner of the page. If you are interested in joining our team and are not applying for one of the positions listed above; please do not hesitate to complete an employment application and your application will remain on file for future openings where you are able to demonstrate your knowledge and expertise.
Community Nursing Home, Inc. is a team-oriented environment operating in a rural homelike environment for the residents and tenants. Our small town campus, provides array of living options which include: independent, assisted living, respite, skilled nursing and traditional nursing home care. In addition, all full-time positions offer competitive salaries and full benefits.
If your professional mission matches our mission, vision, ethics and you have a desire to provide the highest quality of care and make a in the lives of others, consider Community Nursing Home, Inc. d/b/a Clarksville Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation and Westside Assisted Livings Suites your choice of employment.
If you have any questions, please contact Kristol Ulrich at 319-278-4900
Benefits and perks
- *Medical, *dental, vision, *life insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Community Owned Campus
- *401k retirement plan
- *Experience Based Pay
- Tuition assistance for continuing education
- Cross training opportunities
- Paid Breaks and Meal Times
- *Shift Differential
* includes facility contribution, shift differential varies, varies by department and position
Application for Employment
The entire Application form must be completed, including your signature and the date.