Clarksville Community Retirement Village

Apartments with the feel of home

The Clarksville Community Retirement Village is a housing development that offers housing by the USDA to qualified tenants. Each apartment has the feel of your own home, featuring 1 or 2 bedroom options, an eat in kitchen, spacious living area and handicapped accessible bathrooms. The stove and refrigerator are provided for added convenience and coin – operated laundry facilities are located near each unit. Parking spaces are also provided to each tenant.

Apartments are available for rent!

We are now accepting applications for our Apartments. View this page to learn more about our amenities, or even take an application to apply!

View/Download - Application For Occupancy

Our Community Home Meals Program is available for residents of the Community Retirement Village.

Social Room: Great for Parties!

Whether you’re having a Christmas party, a birthday party or just want to play cards, the Social Room is just the place. It is available to each tenant as needed.

Retirement Village Services

Housekeeping, laundry, dietary, social and other personal needs must be met by each tenant individually, or by a party arranged for by the tenant. The CSN & RC does, however, provide the building and grounds maintenance for your convenience and peace of mind. All utilities, except cable and telephone are included in the monthly rent.

Rent and Rental Assistance

The USDA determines the amount of each tenant’s rent, based on an individual’s income and assets. For tenants who qualify for rental assistance, their monthly rent will be no more than 30% of their adjusted income. Community Retirement Village is also able to rent apartments to those applicants who are not eligible for assistance, providing they meet the other eligibility requirements.

For more information, to schedule a tour or to start the application process, please contact Site Manager at 319-278-4900.
Non-Discrimination Statement

“This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.” If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at [email protected].”